Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Why 'the grind' matters: Reaching your goals the 'real' way

I've said it before, but one of the things that I find a bit funny is the way that the 'life of an entrepreneur' is portrayed in different places... in particular on platforms like Instagram.  Private jets, fast cars, travels to exotic locales, out partying - all of these seem to be common themes that I think give folks a bit of a false impression about what this kind of life choice actually entails..  

When I left the relative comfort of my corporate job late in 2013, I thought I was completely prepared for what was coming.  What I discovered was that each and every day is another opportunity to grow and win, but it also requires you to recommit to what you are driving for in the first place.  The other fact of life for an entrepreneur - is that it really truly is a grind.  No day goes by where there is not a need to refocus on my goals and those of the company and throw myself back into the fray.  

Whatever you are doing in your life at this point however, this still applies to you.  Sometimes some area of our life requires us to truly 'grind it out', but as someone who's tackled challenges in every part of his life over the last decade and a half - each and every minute spend 'in the grind', makes the end results and your victory all that much sweeter!  

Make today the day where you remind yourself of the outcome that you want... and Grind It Out!  #EmbraceTheGrind #NoLetUp #WhateverItTakes #OnwardandUpward #startuplife #ThankfulforMyLife #LivingMyDreams 


No comments:

Post a Comment