Saturday, February 6, 2016

Stop waiting: Why going out and "making it happen" is key

One of the challenges I had in the past was that I knew I wanted more out of my life, but wasn't quite sure how to get it.  I looked around at other people's lives and could certainly pick out what I wanted for myself, but the methods that I needed to make that happen seemed to be out of my reach.  What I realized over time however, is that by watching others or worse - trying to emulate them - I was simply creating excuses for why things weren't moving in my own life.

Fast forward to today, and I've found that by focusing on going out and making things happen each and every day that the level of success that I am achieving has grown exponentially over time.  That being said, this isn't a clarion call for you to rush out and just start doing things without a plan.  The fact remains that waiting around for something big to happen to you isn't going to get you where you want/need to go, but if you make a plan, execute on that plan every day, focus on making positive things happen daily AND be willing to make adjustments as events warrant (and trust me.... things WILL change), there is nothing that you can't accomplish!

Finding that your hopes and dreams aren't exactly living up to what you had in mind?  Take it from someone who has been there - making a plan and then getting out there each and every day and making it happen - will enrich your life beyond your wildest dreams!  Make it a great Saturday and weekend - you've got this! #NoLetUp #startuplife #NeverStopGrinding #WhateverItTakes #OnwardandUpwards #DreamsDoComeTrue #LoveMyLife


No comments:

Post a Comment