Saturday, February 13, 2016

Success: It ALL depends on the 2nd letter

I've said this here before, but there were many years where today's quote was not anything that I believed in. It was always someone or something else's fault that I wasn't see the successes I wanted and "deserved". I wasn't being treated fairly, my work wasn't being given the credit it deserved, I was being taken advantage of, my talent was being ignored... what I've come to realize however is that it is true that success IS all about the second letter in the word... it's all up to U! There is only one thing that will keep you from realizing your hopes and dreams.... and that is YOU!

For many years I wasted time complaining about why I wasn't being given the opportunities to grow and expand my life and career in the ways I thought it should - but what I discovered over time was that it wasn't anyone else that was keeping me from getting what I wanted - it was actually the person I saw in the mirror each morning. I'm still in the middle of the 'grind' that is the life of someone making their way in the world, but I can tell you this - win or lose - this time I know I not only made the right choice - but my life is richer because I live my life around the 'second letter'.

Make today a great one and never forget - true success is up to you! Have an awesome Saturday and start to the weekend! ‪#‎LivingMyDream‬ ‪#‎SuccessIsUp2Me‬ ‪#‎NoLetUp‬ ‪#‎WhateverItTakes‬ ‪#‎startuplife‬ ‪#‎Thriving‬ ‪#‎LiveWithPassion‬ ‪#‎GrindingDaily


No comments:

Post a Comment