Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Give up the good.. the GREAT is waiting!

Sometimes in our lives we have to move away from something good to take our lives to the next level.  During my previous forays in business, there were any number of times when things were good - and in some cases were very nearly great.

What I've found over the last several years however is that to truly strive for the great - you need to pour your entire heart, soul and energy into all aspects of your life - and for me being an entrepreneur and being on my own has afforded me the chance to truly go for the great.  Is there risk?  You bet!  Are there days when I wonder whether it might have been better to stick with the good and have things a bit easier?  Certainly - but the daily excitement and thrill that comes from living on the edge and pushing to make every day better than the last, makes every minute of the journey worthwhile.  As you letting good be the enemy of great?

As you wrap up your day - take a moment and think about where it just might work best for you - to give up the good for the GREAT!  #NoLetUp #startuplife #LivingTheDream #WhateverItTakes #MakeEveryDayGreat


No comments:

Post a Comment