Friday, February 5, 2016

Make today a masterpiece: The power of daily recommitment

One of the advantages of being in sales (I'd argue we are ALL in sales, but I'll save that for another day) is that I have the chance to 'reboot' each and every day - and continually push to be better.  Thanks to the Facebook feature that shows me what I've posted in the past - I know that I shared this quote 2 years ago today and it's interesting to me that it rings even more true today then it did when I originally posted it.

One of the goals that I set for myself every day is to do a better job today than I did yesterday and to do so in all aspects of my life.  The sentiment of 'making your life a masterpiece' is a terrific one, but the exciting part for me is that every day is an opportunity to not only make it the best day possible - but also to redefine what a 'masterpiece' of a day looks and feels like.  I've had the fortune of watching all areas of my life grow and evolve over time and what I thought was a 'masterpiece' of a day 5 years ago... is now what my days look like before noon.

Are you looking to make every day of your life a masterpiece?  Are you getting everything that you can out of your life?  Regardless, take a step back today and look at what is truly important to you in all areas of your life - and put all you have into making today the first of a series of your own personal masterpieces.  Make it a great Friday all - enjoy the day! #NoLetUp #startuplife #LoveMyLife #LivingtheDream #WhateverItTakes #NeverDreamedLifeCouldBeThisGreat #Thriver4Life #MakeTodayGreat


No comments:

Post a Comment