Saturday, February 20, 2016

Don't just Dream... live to #Hustle

To say that I've been a dreamer over the course of my life is a total understatement.  I've always been looking to set big audacious goals, but until recently (specifically in the last 10 years) wasn't able to see those dreams become anything approaching reality.  Part of the challenge that I faced was that I didn't have a clear picture of how much work, time and efforts was going to be involved in regards to getting to where I wanted to be.  The other fact that I've learned is that this journey we're all on... is anything but a straight line.

I ran across today's quote in my reading this morning and it seemed appropriate to share as I started by day bright and early this morning - and quickly went from the 'dream' phase to hustling again.  While those who work hard have a better chance of getting what they want out of life, we all know that nothing is assured.

As you enjoy your weekend - give some thought to your hopes and dreams for all areas of your life.  Are you (as I'll freely admit I did for years) simply dreaming about your life being all you want it to be... or are you getting up every day ready to 'wake up and hustle'.  Believe me when I tell you - the dreaming is great... but the results of getting up and hustling every day are AWESOME!

Have a great weekend all! #startuplife #TheHustleIsReal #HustlingDaily #NoLetUp #WhateverItTakes #SaturdayisAWorkday #LoveMyLife #LivingTheDream #Thriving


No comments:

Post a Comment