Tuesday, February 9, 2016

The key to success: Consistency AND consistent hard work

One of the key things that I've learned over the course of the last few years is that consistency and consistent hard work pay off.  On the occasions where I've sat back and rested on my laurels or worse - took my foot off the gas even temporarily, I've found the the results that I get during those periods of time are nowhere near the optimum that I'm looking to achieve.  As I've said in this space on a number of occasions, there were a number of years in my life where I felt I simply didn't have what it took to be a real success.

What I've found over time, is that once you understand what success is really built on - that being a balanced life where all of the parts of your life are working and growing together - Family, Spirituality, Physical, Emotional, Financial and Career - you'll understand that to have a great life isn't about one part of your life... true success is where all of the elements work together to create an amazing symphony that makes life worth living.

As you start your Tuesday, think about what you are doing consistently and how you can use that passion and drive to move all parts of your life forward.  Never forget that the 'greatness' we see and want to emulate in others, lives inside us all - we just need to reach in and bring it out!

Make it a great Tuesday - get out there and find greatness - true success is waiting right on the other side! #GetYourGreatnessToday #NoLetUp #WhateverItTakes #startuplife #LivingtheBestLifeICan #SuccessIsAJourney #ThriveExperience


No comments:

Post a Comment