Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Be undeniably good: Getting the most out of life

In a world where everything can be - and often is - manipulated and presented via social media and various marketing channels in a particular way, today's quote truly resonated with me as I find this to be a fact of life.  Be undeniably good.  What a statement for how to live your life.  While Volodkin presents today's quote in the context of business, I'd go a bit further and tell you that you should be looking at all areas of your life through this prism.

As most of you know, my daily focus is broken into a number of parts:  Family, Financial, Physical body, Emotional, Spiritual and Career.  Each of these requires a portion of my attention each day and to be frank - there are often days where the balance of my efforts is better than others.  Some days there are segments that don't get any attention at all... and other days those that get attention don't pan out the way that I want them to... but here's the rub.  Each and every day, I start anew with the goal to make myself undeniable good in all parts of my life and just as importantly - to be the best that I can be in every part of my life - even when I face disappointments and challenges.

This life we live isn't a straight line (I've talked about what I've taken to calling 'the squiggle' before), but what we can do is make the effort every day to be the best 'YOU' you can be.  Get out there and make today a great one and... be undeniably good!  Enjoy your Tuesday all! #startuplife #NoLetUp #OnwardandUpward #WhateverItTakes #Thriving #RenewingtheDreamDaily #MakingmyDreamsComeTrue


No comments:

Post a Comment