Friday, February 19, 2016

Define & Confine: Only you... can limit your life

There is a challenge that we as thinking humans face every day - and that is the fact (whether we want to admit it or not) that what other think of us is important to us. Other people's opinions and ideas about me were something that I wouldn't say that I obsessed about, but it was always something on my mind.

While I've moved away over time from really 'not caring' what others think - more on that at another time - I've instead focused on the impact that others have on my life and the work that I'm doing. We have enough challenges in life in how we define and confine ourselves without allowing others to add to the burden. Over the course of my life, there have been any number of times where I stopped short of what I knew I could do because of self-doubt... or worse... self-sabotage.

As you wrap up your week, never forget that if you just take your blinders off and look at what your life is truly capable of producing... you'll be pleasantly surprised to find that you can be so much more than you ever supposed you could.

Make today the day that you take back control over who defines and confines you - and realize that the only thing holding you back from the life that you want... is YOU! Enjoy your Friday afternoon all! ‪#‎NoLetUp‬ ‪#‎WhateverItTakes‬ ‪#‎startuplife‬ ‪#‎NoOneDefinesMeExceptMe‬ ‪#‎LivingMyDreams‬ ‪#‎FridayafternoonPush‬ ‪#‎GrindingDaily‬ ‪#‎OnwardandUpward‬


No comments:

Post a Comment