Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Live your NOW: Why today is the first day of your future

One of the great parts about my own life journey in recent years has been my coming to understand the core truth behind today's quote. While being in sales requires a certain level of 'reset mindset' each day to get yourself moving forward (because let's face it... not all days are perfect ones), I've found that starting each day with a reminder that this is your NOW helps ensure that you don't allow past frustrations, fears or letdowns to impact how you start your day. I'm not suggesting that you simply ignore the challenges of your life and think only on those things that help move you forward, but what is important is to remember that we will all make mistakes, have troubles, face challenges, letdowns and struggle. All of those things are part of our life here on Earth and cannot be avoided. What we do have control over however, is how we tackle each day and our dreams for the future. I've been fortunate for the last decade plus to see my life evolve and grow in a number of positive ways. That said, I know that I've got plenty more growing to do - and the future may well hold a myriad of challenges that I don't fully see or understand yet. If I've learned anything in my life thus far, it's the power of taking your life one day at a time. Not ignoring your plans and goals for the future, but instead breaking them down into pieces that allow you to not be overwhelmed during the times of trouble and to help you never forget where you came from when times are great. Make today a day where you take a moment and think about living in the NOW of your life - and remember that today and every day you have the power (and frankly the obligation) to work towards shaping your day and future for the better. Make it a great Wednesday all! #startuplife #NoLetUp #OnwardandUpward #WhateverItTakes #inspiredDaily #LiveYourLifeNow #DailyInspo


No comments:

Post a Comment