Sunday, January 31, 2016

Hard, continuous work - The 'not so secret' to success

I've found the truth in the statement "nothing worthwhile comes easily", any number of times over the course of my life.  In the early years, this was also a source of major frustration in my life as well. One of the challenges I personally had to overcome was that I figured once I had "made it" (whatever that means), I could sit back, enjoy the fruits of my labors and life would be great.  How totally misguided that opinion was.

I've been fortunate to have some awesome opportunities over the course of my life and looking back with the benefit of 20/20 hindsight, the times when I didn't get all that I wanted out of those chances... it was because I took my foot off the gas..  Well - those days are gone.  As you start your Sunday, what  better way to start your day then a quote for the one and only Steve Jobs that reminds us that if you want results that last....you obviously have to work hard, but you have to make that work a continuous effort.

Is there something that with a little extra effort today you can make better?  Have you rested on your laurels a bit too much recently?  Make today the day you recommit to getting all you can out of you life - and create the results you want... and make them last!  Make it a great Sunday all! #NoLetUp #OnwardandUpward #WhateverItTakes #BeRelentless #MakeTodayGreat #NeverStopStriving #ThankfulforMyLife


No comments:

Post a Comment