Saturday, January 23, 2016

Dreamers Who Do: The ultimate combination

For many years I was truly just a dreamer. Hoping my life would somehow get better, I'd improve my health, be able to have the kind of life I saw others having and in fact spending a fair amount of time wanting/hoping that I could be someone else. Over the last 15 years however, that has slowly shifted with my first finally becoming a 'doer' and over the last five years or so - being a dreamer AND a doer. Life has an interesting way of developing over time and what I've come to realize is that the only person who can really control what you get out of this life is you.  

The weekends are always a time for me to assess how the previous week went, start to determine what changes I need to make to keep moving forward in the coming week, but also allows me to stretch my mind and dream about what comes next. Many think that this time is idly spent, but I can assure you that it isn't. Only when we dream daily of what is possible in our lives... can we truly get out of them what we want, desire and frankly deserve. This weekend take some time to dream big about what you want out of your life and then take concrete steps to make those dreams a reality. It won't be an 'instant' change, but the long-term impact on your life and that of your family of being BOTH a dreamer and a doer should never be underestimated!  

Make it a great weekend.... and keep dreaming! #startuplife #DreamBig #NoLetUp #WhateverItTakes #OnwardandUpward #BeADoer #MaketheMostofYourLife


No comments:

Post a Comment