Saturday, January 30, 2016

Push yourself daily... it's not glamorous, but it's worth it!

Wrapping up another great work week and realized that this quote sums up the day to day grind of how hard we all strive to make ourselves better every day. When I look at the evolution of my daily routine, I'm often struck by the fact that is someone has told me 3 years what all of the different pieces of my day was going to look like today - I would have told them they were crazy. Not only have I dramatically increased the number of things that I can do every day, but I've been able to remove the time that I'm spending on busy work or items that made me feel 'busy' in the past without really being productive.


That said, Sean's quote struck a chord as one of the most empowering parts of the life I lead now is constantly working hard to be better - in every part of my life! Are you focused on the glamour of those that have succeeded? Never forget that the work, focus and efforts involved are not always seen and certainly not glamorous... but they are necessary to get all you want out of life! 

Enjoy your Friday evening and never stop pushing yourself to be better with every passing day - you won't be disappointed by the results! ‪#‎NoLetUp‬ ‪#‎WhateverItTakes‬ ‪#‎startuplife‬ ‪#‎PutInTheWorkDaily‬‪#‎GetterBetterDaily‬ ‪#‎PushHard‬ ‪#‎SuccessIsInTheSmallThings‬ ‪#‎StrivingDaily‬


No comments:

Post a Comment