Friday, January 29, 2016

Goals matter - Avoiding lifetime pain: Why trying is important

There will be pain. One of the things that I've come to realize over the last several years - is that setting big goals and then working daily to attain them is many times painful - and frankly at times excruciating. Whether it's getting clients to pay you on time (or at all), making the right choices on what to spend your time on, who to call and what partners to work with - the pain of making the wrong choices is amplified when you are on your own.  That being said, I wouldn't change the stress and headaches of my current state affairs for anything as I know that while the pain of pursuing my dreams sometimes feels overwhelming, not chasing after what I want in life is a pain that will last a lifetime!

Is there a goal that you've looked at for some time that just seems impossible? Feel trapped in your current situation and not sure where to turn? I spent a number of years feeling those same emotions and cannot even begin to tell you how great you'll feel once you realize that yup... there will be pain, but holy smokes is it worth it! Make it a great afternoon and never forget... the pain of not trying lasts FOREVER! ‪#‎startuplife‬ ‪#‎LivingMyDream‬ ‪#‎NoLetUp‬ ‪#‎WhateverItTakes‬ ‪#‎TryingPaysOff‬


No comments:

Post a Comment