Sunday, January 24, 2016

Passion: The difference between good & great!

One if the great things about life is that we are repeatedly afforded the opportunity to pursue our passion. In my case, this evolution took place over a number of years and required the chance to come back several times before I saw it for what it was. I had a terrific career, was working inside an organization that I believed in, and while not perfect it was a nice life. When I ran across this quote this morning however, it quickly occurred to me that this was the reason for my discontent. I was doing interesting work, but NOT pursuing my passions. 

Today of course I AM pursuing my passions and while challenges abound and the final outcome is far from assured, I know one thing to be true. My life truly is GREAT today.... all because I took the chance to follow my passion. Are you good but not great? Do you want that for your life? All it takes is a single moment - in which you choose to follow your passion. You won't be sorry -never forget that true greatness and everything we've ever wanted lies on the other side! Make it a great Sunday!‪#‎LivingwithPassionDaily‬ ‪#‎NoLetUp‬ ‪#‎WhateverItTakes‬ ‪#‎startuplife‬‪#‎DreamersWin‬ ‪#‎Thriver4Life‬




No comments:

Post a Comment