Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Perseverance: Love it or hate it... you need it!

Today marks the relaunch of my personal development blog. It's been quite some time since I wrote here, but as my businesses have ramped up in recent months, I found that i'm excited to share that journey as well as the changes that my life is seeing.  Hope you enjoy and welcome to the journey - as I continue to seek a Life Well Led!

Perseverance. Love it or hate it, this word denotes the difference between success and failure in this life more than any other I've run across. For many years, I thought that I simply didn't have the talent to make my life what I wanted it to be, but what I've found in recent years, is that the difference is really found in your ability to keep going in the face of whatever challenges you might be facing at the time. One of the 'truths' that I've come to realize (and as a believer truly accept with my whole heart) is that this life will be challenging and there will be many times where we have to pause and ask ourselves 'where is my path taking me'? While talent can often sets the stage for many, I'm a firm believer that by simply getting up each day and making it the very best day you can all while pursuing the hopes and dreams you have for your life - is the best way to get the most most out of your life. Is there something in your life that you're trying to accomplish but don't feel you have the 'talent' to make it a reality? Take it from me when I tell you - there is NOTHING you cannot accomplish - as long as you persevere! Make today the day that you recommit to making your dreams a reality - you won't be sorry! ‪#‎PerseverancePays‬ ‪#‎WhateverItTakes‬ ‪#‎NoLetUp‬‪#‎FollowYourDreams‬ ‪#‎Startuplife‬ ‪#‎TodayisYourDay‬



No comments:

Post a Comment