Tuesday, March 15, 2016

The key to success? Stop Whining!

One of the great discoveries I've made over time is that my natural hunger for learning (thanks Mom and Dad) has served me well as the career path that I've chosen requires me to constantly be in a learning mode. One of the benefits of being in that mode is that you are constantly exposed to people who can contribute to your life - one of those folks for me has been Grant Cardone (@GrantCardone on Twitter)

Less of a quote today then a call to arms, I was struck by this piece this morning as it points up an important fact of life that you eventually come to accept as you grow older- life isn't fair. There are going to be times in your life where things don't turn out the way that you want them to and the less time you spend crying about it - the sooner you can pick yourself back up and get on with it. As you start your Saturday, give some thought to these four simple steps - and get out there and make your life the best it can be!‪  
#‎NoLetUp‬ ‪#‎OnwardandUpward‬ ‪#‎NoWhining‬ ‪#‎WhateverItTakes‬‪#‎FindingInspoDaily‬ ‪#‎Thriving‬ ‪#‎CardoneFanBoy‬


No comments:

Post a Comment