Tuesday, March 22, 2016

The best laid plans: Why the journey matters

One of the key components to having your life develop and turn out the way that you want it to, is to have a plan. I've found over time that those that have a plan succeed much more often than those that do not, but it's not just that simple. I myself have been a planner for years, but what I've found over time is that you can actually 'overplan'. While not having a plan is a sure ticket to failure, not allowing the journey to teach you along the way is a missed opportunity.

When I ran across today's quote, it immediately spoke to me about the power that comes from being present in your own life. While out best laid plans often don't pan out the way that we want them to, even those experiences can teach us a great deal about ourselves and what I've found over the last few years is that I actually learn more from the challenging times then I ever did from the times when things were working perfectly. As cliche as that may sound, as you start your day, give some thought to how you can use your own journey - and the daily components of it - to get the most out of your life.

What I'm certain you'll find is that when you truly spend time being a part of the journey of your life... your life will be made infinitely richer as a result. Make it a great Tuesday and never lose sight of the fact that in the end - it truly is the journey that that matters! ‪#‎WhateverItTakes‬ ‪#‎NoLetUp‬ ‪#‎EnjoytheJourney‬ ‪#‎Thriving‬ ‪#‎EverydayIsAnOpportunity‬


No comments:

Post a Comment