Thursday, March 10, 2016

The biggest mistake you can make... never trying at all

Live is full of opportunities to take a chance and often the chances we take don't pan out the way that we want them to. When I ran across this quote today I was struck by how many times in my own life this has been true. I've experienced failures in the past (and life being what it is will likely see more in the future), but the truth remains that the richness of the life that I have today is a direct result of taking chances... and truly 'trying'.

As you start your Thursday, give some thought to areas of your life where 'trying' could make your life better and never forget - that the biggest mistake that you can make is never trying at all! Make it a great start to your Thursday all! ‪#‎startuplife‬ ‪#‎NoLetUp‬ ‪#‎WhateverItTakes‬ ‪#‎OnwardandUpward‬ ‪#‎TryingHardDaily‬ ‪#‎Thriving‬


No comments:

Post a Comment