Tuesday, March 15, 2016

No shortcuts: The true path to success

One of the most interesting things that I discovered in my life is that there really are no shortcuts in life... and where they appear to exist - I've come to the conclusion that just as today's quote indicates... they actually don't lead anywhere that you might want to go. One of the key factors in my life in recent years has been understanding that to get anywhere you truly want to go - you not only need a plan - you must be able to execute on that plan. There were any number of years where I spent time looking for the 'easy' way get where I wanted to go. How could I leap over the the 'grind' and make a jump into the full success that I wanted from my life. Over time however, I've discovered that the unintended impact of not taking any shortcuts is that those experiences benefit us as well. Life is meant to be lived 'out loud' and by not taking the shortcut, doing the hard work and most importantly - keeping focused on getting to a place worth going - your life will be all the richer for it! As your week gets underway in earnest, think about areas of your life where you might be taking (or are tempted to take) a shortcut.... and don't forget that avoiding the shortcut will actually take you to a place you want to go! Make it a great Tuesday! #startuplife #NoLetUp #WhateverItTakes #NoShortcuts #MakeYourLifeTheBestPossible


No comments:

Post a Comment