Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Passion for life: Oxygen for the soul

One of the key components to having the kind of life that you want is to ensure that you are living that life with passion. Too often in our lives, we run into periods of time when we are simply 'existing' (and oftentimes those periods last longer than we would like), but I've found my own life is significantly richer when I'm in one of my 'passion periods'.

When I ran across this quote earlier this morning I found that it truly articulated the power of what living wtih passion brings to our lives. It truly is 'oxygen for the soul'. As your day gets underway, think about the folks in your life that you've come across who live their lives with a consistent focus on passion. I'm confident that you'll find as I have, that those who see passionate living as their calling enrich not only their own lives - but those of everyone else that they come into contact with. Are you finding that your life isn't performing at the level that you'd like it to?!

Think about giving your soul the oxygen it craves and deserves by making today the day you seek out the passion that we know is inside us all! Make it a great day today.... and live your passion! ‪#‎LoveMyLife‬ ‪#‎NoLetUp‬ ‪#‎OnwardandUpward‬ ‪#‎WhateverItTakes‬ ‪#‎startuplife‬ ‪#‎LifeIsWhatWeMakeIt‬ ‪#‎Thriving‬


No comments:

Post a Comment