Sunday, April 10, 2016

The key to life: Focus on what 'TRULY' matters

I've always made an effort over time to focus the core attention of my life on the truly important things in life and this past week's events certainly helped me to refocus those thoughts.  Over my lifetime there have been any number of times where things didn't go the way I planned, but I've found that when I focus on what is truly important - that of course being the lives we can impact and are impacted by - life is infinitely richer and brighter than we ever could have imagined.

As you wrap up your weekend and prepare for the week ahead, take a moment and make sure you focus on what are the most important things in your life.  I think you'll discover as I have repeatedly over the course of my life... it's not "what we have", it's "how we live" that makes this life the rich and powerful experience that we all want it to be!  Make it a great Sunday afternoon and never forget that focusing on the right things will make all the difference! #ThankfulDaily #OnwardandUpward #NoLetUp #WhateveritTakes #LivingaFocusedLife


No comments:

Post a Comment