Monday, April 11, 2016

Being grateful: The core of true success

There are any number of 'gurus' out in the world that are all telling us to 'be better', 'do better' and 'be all you can be', but in an era where uncertainty is the watchword, sometimes the simplest sentiments are the easiest to get our minds around. One of the most frustrating parts of my life in recent years was a feeling that I was somehow not getting as much out of my life as I could. Over time however, my core priorities have changed and I find myself now focused on the heart of today's quote - being grateful. I'm not talking about the 'thank goodness I was born in the US' kind of gratefulness (although that is something to keep in the back of your mind when you are really down), no I'm talking about the deep and abiding gratefulness that flows from knowing that we're living the very best life that we can. As you start your new week, give some thought to how you are living your life. Are you focused on making your way in the world and getting everything that YOU want, or are you looking first to what you can do for others. What I think you'll quickly discover is that Tony is absolutely right - when we are grateful... fear disappears and abundance appears. Make today the day where you seek to be grateful for what you have... and watch as your life gives you all that you wish and hope for! Make it a great day today all! #GratefulDaily #TakeNothing4Granted #LifeIsAJourney #NoLetUp #OnwardandUpward #WhateverItTakes




No comments:

Post a Comment