Saturday, April 16, 2016

Life is 'Brutiful': Living the best way we know how

The last several weeks have been an interesting object lesson in the ups and downs of life and when I saw this graphic earlier this morning I immediately knew it was a perfect description of where I am in my life right now. I'm thrilled to report that two weeks after my Father in Law's stroke, he's recovering quickly and got a chance to spend some time with him again last evening - time we've always treasured, but now are reminded of the importance of daily.

I've also made the decision over the last month or so to gear down my companies and head back to work full time for someone else. So why are these events 'Brutiful'? Because this is what life is for all of us - simultaneously beautiful and brutal..... but frankly I wouldn't have it any other way. We often learn about ourselves and those in our lives when things are at their most challenging and I'm thrilled to report that my life is even richer than I ever thought possible!

As your weekend gets underway in earnest, give some thought to how even the challenges in your life - seen in the context of life being 'brutiful'- are actually making your life much richer than you thought possible. Make it a great Saturday and make sure you make today the best it can be - it's the only one like it we'll have! ‪#‎Takingit1DayatAtTime‬ ‪#‎LifeisFullofChanges‬ ‪#‎NoLetUp‬ ‪#‎WhateverItTakes‬


No comments:

Post a Comment