Friday, April 29, 2016

Living life 'out loud': A recipe for success

There are quotes that change their meaning for us as our life evolves and the sentiment of today's quote has changed for me quite radically for me over the past few years.  For an extended period of time I wanted to be the 'big man' that everyone talked about and saw that goal as what 'living out loud' was really all about.  What I've found over time however, is that to 'live out loud' oftentimes requires us to be quiet and let our work and efforts speak for themselves.  The last 48 hours have taught me another lesson about this message.  You learn the most about yourself when you stop, take a moment and listen to what the world around you says about you.

Are you having a positive impact on those you love and care about... or are you too focused on yourself and what you can take from this life.  I'm totally humbled and floored by the reaction of my friends, family and once and future colleagues at Valpak/Cox Target Media to my plans to return to the fold and I'm looking forward to 'living out loud'.... back where I know I belong.  I'll never be able to adequately thank all of you for your wonderful feedback... but know it was appreciated!

Enjoy the start to your Friday and know that I am truly thankful to have a community of caring friends, family and coworkers who make every one of my days richer because you are a part of them! #Countdown2May9 #IBleedBlue #TrulyThankful #Blessed #LetsDoThis #OnwardandUpward #NoLetUp #WhateverItTakes #Thriving


No comments:

Post a Comment