Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Appreciating today: All will change in a year

One if the best pieces of advice I ever received from my Dad was to accept the fact that the only thing constant in our lives is change. Sometimes those changes are simply the passing of another year and other times they come fast and furious. When I found this earlier today I was struck at how true this quote has become the older I get... And I'm glad that I take some time each day to really look around me and savor each day for what it is - something we will ever see again.
As your Tuesday afternoon flows by, take a moment and look around and remember this truth... Nothing will be the same next year. Grab your life and make it what you want it to be... No one else is going to do that for you! ‪#‎LovemyLife‬ ‪#‎LivingtheBestLifeICan‬ ‪#‎WhateverItTakes‬ ‪#‎NoLetUp‬‪#‎MakeEveryDayCount‬ ‪#‎GettingtheMostOutOfEachDay‬



No comments:

Post a Comment