Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A life well led... Revisited

Several years ago when I began my other blog - The Intersection - I felt I needed a place to hold my thoughts on personal development, goal setting and general personal growth that didn't fit into the broader goals I've got for my tech blog.  This entry is the first in a while... But not because I'm any less busy than I was before.  I've found a new approach to goal setting and execution that allows me to both continue to maintain my core blog, work on the myriad of projects that I'm involved in and still leave time to sit back and think about how to "pay forward" what I've been fortunate to learn from a myriad of authors, thinkers, online friends, mentors and just flat out influencers.


I hope you'll join me on what will be just as much a journey for me as it will be for you... 

Welcome to A Life Well Led 2.0

No comments:

Post a Comment