Monday, May 2, 2016

Taking chances: The only way to live!

As I end the last Monday before my return to a full time job next week (looking forward #Valpak!), I was struck today by the fact that I really don't have any regrets about the decision to go out on my own, and in fact have even less around deciding it was time to end the 'on my own' part of my work life and fully commit my energies to the next season of my career - all with the additional experience and background to bring to bear on my newest gig.  
As you wrap your Monday, give some thought to whether you are / have taken the risks you should in your life. I'm fortunate to say as I get ready to start my latest adventure... that I won't ever have regret in the end, because when I had the chance.... I took it! Enjoy your Monday afternoon all! #WhateverItTakes #NoLetUp #NoRegrets #TookMyChances #IBleedBlue #BringOnTheNextPhase #Thriving

No comments:

Post a Comment